What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or another device you use (for example, a mobile
phone) when you visit a website. This text file contains information that is used to improve the user
experience of visitors to the specific website. Cookies help onepartyflyer.com provide, improve and protect
Onepartyflyer services, ensuring that Onepartyflyer offers are better suited to your needs, as well as delivering
a more convenient and safer user experience.
What cookies are used by Onepartyflyer and for what purposes?
Onepartyflyer uses two types of cookies – permanent and session cookies. They differ by their purpose of use
and the duration of storage.
1) Session cookies are stored only temporarily for the duration of your visit to the website. We use
session cookies for statistics and analysis.
2) Permanent cookies are stored for a specific period of time that can range from 1 month to 10 years
but if desired, you can delete these cookies from your device yourself. The purpose of the permanent
cookies are following:
– Web browser identification – cookies that enable your web browser to be identified and allow safer
usage of the website.
– Service provision and maintenance – cookies that functionally support the provision of Onepartyflyers
– Website security and integrity of services – cookies that help us design services and create the best
– Usage statistics and analysis – cookies that provide information about how Onepartyflyer are
used and how often, what the user groups are and what search tools are used. Cookie statistics may
also be obtained from affiliate websites.
– Offering services and analysis of customer needs – cookies that help us to develop offers that best
meet customer needs.
With time, Onepartyflyer may update and customise their cookies to improve the quality of our services.
If you do not want cookies to be used on your devices, you can change the security settings of your web
browser. You can modify cookie storage notification settings there or simply disable all cookies. You can
also choose to delete all cookies that are stored on your device. However, some website functionalities
may not function if you disable all cookies. You can disable the use of permanent cookies without affecting
website functionalities. You won’t be able to make full use of Swedbank’s online services through
Onepartyflyer websites unless you accept session cookies, however. Please note that changes in security
settings need to be made on each browser individually and the settings displayed may differ.
Where can I get more information?
The Estonian companies of the Disainipark Co are responsible for cookie processing by the online
resources of the Estonian companies of the Disainipark Co. If you have any questions or suggestions,
e-mail us on email@example.com